Motion-activated sprinkler deters pests and animals
Guaranteed Effective from Day One!
Protect your yard, fruit trees, vegetables, flowers and water features from hungry or destructive animal intruders. The ScareCrow® motion-activated sprinkler automatically detects deer, raccoons, heron, dogs and more as they approach, and repels them with a short but startling burst of water. The sudden noise, movement and spray scares animals away, teaching them to avoid the area in future.
The Hydroblast ScareCrow:
- Works day and night without chemicals or unsightly barriers
- Can be linked to other ScareCrows to form an effective water barrier
- Conserves water - uses just 2 to 3 cups per deterrence
- Operates for up to six months on a single nine-volt battery
- Covers approximately 1200-1300 sq. ft.
How It Works
The Hydroblast ScareCrow animal repeller senses animals the same way security lights detect people; movement and heat. When an animal is seen, a valve opens instantly releasing a three-second pulsating spray of water. The combination of the sudden noise, movement, and water frightens animals away. This startling, yet harmless action is a remarkably effective deterrent. Retailers' Choice Awards rated it one of the Top 100 New Products of the Year!
Hydroblast ScareCrow Features
Ecologically friendly, chemical-free ScareCrow is a humane solution to unwanted intruders
This product detects pest animal intruders day and night, then shoots a water spray to drive them away
Able to run for months, Hydroblast ScareCrow activates up to 5000 times on one 9 volt battery, using your garden hose.
Repel These Pests:
Dogs, Cats, Deer, Raccoons, Squirrels, Rabbits, Chipmunks, Skunks, Woodchucks, and other garden pests.
Gardens, Patios, Porches, Garages, Garbage Areas, Greenhouses and more.
The ScareCrow stops animal intruders without harsh chemicals or the need for additional fence construction or unsightly barriers, using a combination of sudden noise, unexpected movement, and a startling blast of water.
One ScareCrow will cover up to 1300 sq ft, and can placed directly in your garden or linked to other ScareCrows to form an effective barrier along your entire yard!
This startling blast of water is triggered only when the animal moves. The animal associates this unpleasant experience with the location, and quickly learns to avoid similar surprises by avoiding your lawn.
- Adjustable motion sensor, offering sensitivity range from 10 to 30 feet
- Adjustable water spray distances
- Water conservation with just 2-3 cups per spray
- Activates both day and night.
Reminder for ScareCrow use in winter
To prevent damage from freezing water, take the ScareCrow inside and remove the battery before the first winter frost. Failure to do so may cause some parts to break as ice expands inside
- Motion Sensor Range: 35 feet deep, 45 feet wide, 100 degree angle. View Diagram
- Spray Coverage Area: Same as Motion Sensor Range. View Diagram
- Coverage: Up to 1000 square feet. View Diagram
- Battery: (1) 9 volt